DATA ANALYSIS IN EXCEL
This course is tailored for participants who perform regular analysis on business information like product/service performance, operational expenses, payroll/wage processing, bank reconciliations, tracking employees’ info, etc. and expect exceptional figures and trends to be easily spotted as a basis for decisions (e.g. overdue invoices, sales over target, missing/repeated records etc.)
- The use of ($) for Cell referencing (locking formulas).
- Useful data cleansing processes (comparing lists, identify & remove duplicates).
- Testing specified conditions using logical functions (IF, Nested-IF and Ageing analysis).
- Handling genuine errors result by use of IFERROR
- Using Text functions (LEFT, RIGHT, TRIM, CONCATENATE) to return the number of specified characters from a given text or join two/more text strings; Using the Flash-Fill feature.
- Retrieving and reconciling data made easier by use of VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP.
- Excel features to make powerful charts.
- Manipulating dates (MONTH, TODAY, WORKDAY, YEAR, DATE).
- Control user input in a worksheet using Data Validation (drop-down lists, dates validation).
- Consolidating data from multiple worksheets (by Position, by Category, using a Formula).
- Summarizing data using PIVOT-TABLES.
- Apply cell formatting using inbuilt Conditional Formatting.
Learn how to Purchase Course: https://youtu.be/m1H1m9hYYE4