Sage on Azure
Successfully Migrate Your Sage Software to Microsoft Azure
Now you can run your Sage software fully in the cloud to help you move faster, do more, and save money while utilizing the power of Azure, in the way that best suits the needs of your business.
- Azure Subscription
- Sage license
- SQL Server
Azure cloud Server Specifications
- 1. 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- 2. 4 GB of RAM for max of 4 users and 8 GB of RAM for more than 4 users
This depends on the usage and the server you have chosen.
- SLA for 99.95% uptime guaranteed by Microsoft.
- You choose the Data Centre to run from, from 42 regions.
- Easily scale up or scale down depending on the workload.
- By hosting Sage on Azure servers and accessing it over the internet means there is no need to configure or maintain dedicated Sage server hardware on your premises.
- Access Sage from anywhere there is internet connectivity.
- Secure access via VPN.